SPARC Design (31 May, 1 June) is a celebration of lighting design and an educational experience for lighting professionals and other lighting industry stakeholders.
It coincides with magnificent Vivid Sydney, the Southern Hemisphere’s largest festival of light, music and ideas.
SPARC Design 2016 features:
- Diverse professional keynote presentations
- PechaKucha presentations from lighting students & designers
- Drinks served after presentations on both evenings
Keynote Speakers include:
· Emma Bannister, founder & CEO of Presentation Studio
· Konstantinos Mavromichalis, Director of Design at Urban Visuals in London
· Emrah Baki Ulas, lighting educator at UTS and Associate at Steensen Varming
The popular PechaKucha format involves short, sharp presentations - ‘20 slides, 20 seconds per slide’.
All SPARC Design activities will be held at the beautiful heritage-listed Customs House at Circular Quay - in the very heart of Vivid Sydney.
SPARC Design 2016 program and registration details are now available. Click here to download a PDF version of the program.