Australian Smart lighting Summit 2016
Venue: Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre
From: 6th September
To: 7th September
Start: 9am start – Registration opens at 8am
IESANZ Members entitled to 5% off for new registrations
About the Event
With the coming of the IoT, the Australian public lighting sector is brimming with opportunities and possibilities, and the 4th Annual Australian Smart Lighting Summit will be the event to learn more about what is happening in this space. The event focuses on street, urban, outdoor and public lighting. It is the biggest lighting event within Australia. Supported by Lighting Council Australia & IESANZ
Attendees will have the opportunity to get insights into meaningful action plans and strategies to roll out upcoming key energy-efficient public lighting programs. It will also offer valuable lessons and experiences shared from other experts who delivered successful programs including overseas/international experiences. Our highly sought after panel discussions this year will see industry experts coming together to discuss the ‘Realities Behind the Hype’ on Smart Controls for street lighting.
This year marks the inaugural 'Delegates Choice Awards' at the summit. To be voted by key decision-makers and authorities across the public and energy-efficient lighting sector, the winning products will truly reflect market trends and perceptions.
The 2016 event will continue to join forces with Ironbark Sustainability as knowledge partner to stay relevant and creating top-notch insight gathering experience for delegates. Supported by Lighting Council Australia, IESANZ and endorsed by City of Melbourne, this is the prime public lighting event for industry professionals in Australia.
- Lighting 2.0. Exploring the Internet of Things (IoT) and Public Lighting
- International Keynote: Lessons from Europe: Smart Street Lighting Across Barcelona
- Smart Controls for Street Lighting - The Reality Behind the Hype
- Smart Urban Lighting and Smart Cities: Case for Australian Local Governments
- Managing Street Lighting Networks the Smart Way
- Effects on Illuminance on Personal and Material Safety
- Smart Street Lighting Case Study – Stockholm
- Nation-wide Roll out of Energy Efficient Street Lighting – Watts Happening Down Under!
- The Northern Lights Project
- Energy Efficient Street Lighting across Launceston and North Tasmania
- Brightening Streets of the Future: Solar Street Lighting
- International Keynote: Trans-Tasman Perspectives: Smart Street lighting Solutions in Wellington
*Topics subject to change as program is still in the process of being finalized. For the latest update please visit Summit website.
Tel: 03 8581 3713