IESANZ members entitled 5% discount for new registration.
Largest public lighting, street, urban, outdoor and connected lighting event in Australia. The largest event of its kind in Australia, the Australian Smart Lighting Summit 2017 offers smarter solutions and practical street lighting replacement program case studies for our roads, parks and councils. This year, the Summit profiles new developments in energy efficient street, urban, outdoor and connected public lighting.
This cutting-edge event attracts over 250 delegates annually, with over 30 expert speakers from across Australia as well as international keynote presenters. Delegates will network with industry peers and learn about innovative technologies and pathways for good lighting design and implementation.
Key areas covered include street light replacement programs, smart controls, innovative lighting design, safety perceptions, light pollution and the Internet of Things.
Delegate Choice Awards continue this year, voting in the best industry wide lighting solutions on offer.
· Florida Power and Light - Building North America’s largest street lighting control network
· Regional Tasmania street lighting replacement program – Northern Lights
· Copenhagen - Intelligent Street lighting procurement
· Security and Privacy risks associated with connected lighting infrastructure
· Smart lighting and data driven city
· Energy efficient lighting in WA
· Streetlighting implemented by Auckland Transport
· Smart street lighting across ACT
· Designing public lighting for public - Community friendly lighting program
· City of Ryde LED retrofit with smart controls