You’ll be amazed at the difference Corporate Membership that IES: The Lighting Society can make to your company’s exposure and networking opportunities.
Membership benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Invitation to attend, sponsor or exhibit at special events such as the IES: The Lighting Society Convention, LightEX and Chapter-level Lighting Design Award functions. These events will give your company maximum exposure to the lighting industry as well as other affiliated organizations
- Exposure to continuing professional development as the Society conducts regular technical meetings, seminars and workshops
- “Corporate Member” certificate for your office
- Entry in the Chapter Lighting Design Awards and/or Luminaire Design Awards
- Monthly Chapter newsletter via email (or hard copy)
- Official IES: The Lighting Society “Lighting” magazine(6 editions per annum) sent to your nominated company representative
- Listing of your Corporate support in the Society’s various media, viz. our official website www.iesanz.org, “Lighting” magazine, (including the annual edition containing the Who’s Who of Lighting in Australia and New Zealand), and Chapter newsletters where applicable.
Contact your local Chapter for more information to join IES: The Lighting Society as a Corporate member today. Click here for Chapter contact details.
Alternatively you may download a form directly from the web site by clicking on this download a form link and forwarding the completed form to the IESANZ Secretariat. The address is shown on the form.