Membership benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Invitation to attend, sponsor or exhibit at special events such as IES: the Lighting Society Convention and Lighting Design Award functions. These events will give your company maximum exposure to the lighting industry as well as other affiliated organizations.
- Discounts for the organization’s employees attending IESANZ Ltd Conventions, seminars and courses when paid for by the Corporate member.
- Discounts for Corporate members exhibiting at IESANZ Ltd Trade Shows and Conventions.
- Exposure to continuing professional development as the Society conducts regular technical meetings, seminars and workshops.
- “Corporate Member” certificate, one copy for each Zone in which your company is represented. • Eligibility for entry in the Chapter Lighting Design Awards and/or Luminaire Design Awards. • Monthly Chapter newsletter via email (or hard copy) to the nominated location for that Chapter.
- Official IES: The Lighting Society “Lighting” magazine (6 editions per annum) sent to one nominated company representative in each Zone (same number of copies as the number of relevant zones).
- Listing of your Corporate support in the Society’s various media, viz. our official website www.iesanz.org, “Lighting” magazine (including the annual edition containing the Who’s Who of Lighting in Australia and New Zealand), and Chapter newsletters where applicable.
Conditions of Corporate Membership
It should be noted that Corporate Membership is not intended to take the place of individual membership, and individual members of companies are encouraged to hold individual membership and be involved in the various activities of the Society.
Staff of a Corporate Member must not portray themselves as members of the Society.
On becoming a corporate member the organisation agrees to the following:
- Should the organisation wish to use the IES: the Lighting Society logo on its web site, it shall be hyperlinked to the IES: the Lighting Society website.
- Staff will not misrepresent themselves as IESANZ Ltd members (on business cards, official company websites or electronic or printed documents such as tender submissions etc). Permissible representation is detailed in the Bylaws of the Society.
- The organisation supports the principle of lighting education and encourages professional development of its staff.
- The organisation will abide by the IESANZ Ltd Constitution and By Laws